Dracaena marginata Tricolour makes a big impact as an indoor plant. They are a great all-rounder - they are visually stunning in any space, they remove harmful chemicals from the air, they are easy-care, and resiliant making them well suited for homes. Tricolour, as the name suggests has a green, white and red striped leaf.
* Light: Loves bright, indirect light
* Water: Weekly watering
* Humidity: Tolerant of most situations
* Colour: Dark green, white and red
* Can grow to: 1.5m
* Maintenance: Low
How often should I fertilize my plant?
- In general, house plants will thrive when they are fertilized spring through fall. Fertilize once a month with an organic houseplant fertilizer, following the package instructions for dilution and administration.
- We recommend : Plant Runner & We the Wild for a long lasting lush life.
Size refers to pot size, plant size may vary.
Decorative pots not included. Check out some of pots & containers
Plant varieties and quantities in store are dependent on market prices and availability.
We try to keep good availability of these plants at all times – however we only buy what looks good, strong and healthy when we go out shopping to our growers.
This ensures plants are healthy and robust when they come to live with you.
We keep a range of plants in store that we know will perform for you, whatever your space, but please be patient with us if we don’t have everything in stock all of the time.